[meteorite-list] meteorite men/ and a different mike farmer???

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:17:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi again list.I missed the opening of meteorite men on wed.I looked at the wrong times.So I was able to dvr it and watched it yesterday.Steve and geoff you put on a really great show.I look forward to many more?and seeing you both in tucson.I am big fan of 24,with keifer sutherland.On the first 4 hours there was?an actor whom I remember seeing on the first X-FILES season.In these 4 episodes he played a character whose name was MIKE FARMER.He did not look like he was selling meteorites,more like killing to get them.Just an unusal take here and I thought it was interesting.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/