[meteorite-list] Lorton Meteorite Fall - Update: Fragmentation

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:36:16 -0800

Hi List,

I've added some more information on the fragmentation of the Lorton
bolide event to the post. Also, I've read about 3-4 witness account
saying they saw a second smaller fireball after the one that produced
the 308g Lorton meteorite that crashed through the roof of the doctors
office. You can read the update here:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-news/lorton-meteorite-fall/

Enjoy...

Regards,