[meteorite-list] Recent Falls page completed

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:32:50 -0500

Hi List,

As a supplement to Mike Jensen's authoritative "Recent Meteorite Falls
from around the world" page (which we are all familiar with and
grateful for), I have put together a quick-reference list of all
recognized falls since 2000. (21st Century Falls)

This list contains only approved falls and it contains - the date,
name, type, country, and whether or not the fall is considered a
"hammer".

So it's mainly an "at a glance" type of reference, and is not meant to
replace or compete with Mike Jensen's more complete work which
contains photos, news story links, maps, and probable falls.

I am going to keep this updated as new information or corrections
become available.

Here is a link to the page - http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls

Anyone who wants to repost, reprint, or reuse this list, please feel
free to do so. I only ask that you link back to me if you are posting
this somewhere on the internet.

Best regards and happy huntings!

MikeG

PS - I have another Haiti benefit auction running with 100% of the
proceeds to going charity. This time the charity is Doctors Without
Borders. It's still sitting at .99 cents, so please bid generously.
The winning bidder will also receive a grab-bag of rare micromounts
and other interesting specimens -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290394119242

PSS - thanks to a generous List Member, the last Haiti auction raised
$81. :) Thanks!