[meteorite-list] Almahata Sitta

From: impactika at aol.com <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:51:06 EST

Hello list members,

Siegfired Haberer has been trying to post to the List, but unsuccesfully,
so he has asked me to forward this (below) to you.
Any questions, please let me know
And see you (almost) all in Tucson in just a few days.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

Dear List members,
Much to my regret I learned yesterday that three Europeans have been
arrested in Sudan because of being in possession of Almahata Sitta meteorites.
Since two weeks they are in a Sudanese jail and the outcome of this matter is
uncertain.
In this connection several meteorite collectors asked me about the status
of my Almahata Sitta specimens.
Therefore, I want to let you know that all of the Almahata Sitta meteorites
I have and offer for sale were exported with an official export license.
Who wants to see this license can have a look at it in Anne Black's show
room in Tucson (IMPACTIKA, Hotel Tucson City Center, Room 230).

With best collector's regards

Siegfried Haberer