[meteorite-list] Springwater... WOW

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2010 22:21:56 UT

Michael Cottingham writes: " Congrats. Great video. I heard you guys found
the MAIN MASS as well as many little individuals of Springwater! WOW!
Biggest thing in meteorites, since Haag's Esquel recovery... no doubt."

My hands were trembling and I was getting nervous when Shauna asked for
that digging tool and I was afraid she might either break her finger nails or
that something might happen to the meteoritic treasure she was about to
free from the soil's firm grip!

And then , ... such a beauty, such a find, Oh boy!

Salivatingly and with a lot
of *sincere* congrats!

Bernd

P.S.: Just like several other listees, I would like to thank Michael Johnson for all these
pics, photos, and video sequences. Very much appreciated. Thank you, Michael !!!