[meteorite-list] AD/ website-web site update Imilac full slices

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:39:40 -0700

Hello all I have just added 2 killer full slices of Imilac to my site,
they are just tip top pieces and if you can't make it to Tucson here
is a very nice treat to give yourself instead.
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm Keep scrolling down
there are many great pieces for your collection in my what's new page.

Of course we are running nice but generally smaller items on Ebay and
you can see them here
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

And here is the link to our second Ebay seller name
http://shop.ebay.com/flatop-2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com