[meteorite-list] AD: eBay auctions ending Friday, 2kg Muonio slice, 52gm Ash Creek, Glorieta Pallasite

From: Robert Ward <ironfromthesky.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:33:51 -0700

Hello List members, I have three items ending Friday evening, a 2 Kilo
Muonionalusta slice, a 52.9 gram Ash Creek ( West ) stone, and a 258
gram Glorieta Mountain Pallasite end piece, all are very nice
specimens out of my personal collection. Because of recent
acquisitions, and limited case room for duplicate locations in my
collection I have decided to offer these pieces. Please check out the
items on this page. ?Robert Ward
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ironfromthesky