[meteorite-list] Pairing discussion/questions

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:23:04 +0100

High-grade, profound discussion apart from certain personal disagreements. There surely is more to it than what just meets the eye, regarding the bottom line.

Keep on talking, guys. I am discovering valid arguments on both ends of the rope here, and can only hope that the discussion will be more refined as time goes on.

This is not boring or unneeded at all - this is an overdue conversation which I (and others) are pleased to listen to, and may be, even interfere at a point.

For the benefit not only of a hobby (P.S.: I am just a collector, and neither a dealer nor a meteorite scientist), but for an overall good development of the field of meteoritics from a broader perspective, and in historical context and continuity.

Alex
Berlin/Germany