[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Screening Party - Tucson, Wednesday

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:05:21 -0700

Dear Listees:

A warm invitation to those of you in and around Tucson to join us this
Wednesday at a special premiere party for "Meteorite Men" the series,
Episode One. By special arrangement with Tucson's most stylish new club:

SKY BAR
536 North Fourth Avenue
Right next to the famous Brooklyn Pizza Company

Cocktails and socializing 6 pm with live music
Complimentary New York pizza served at 6:30 pm
Screening 7 pm sharp
8 pm on, live music

Full cash bar, giant widescreen TV, and the best pizza in town!

Map: http://ow.ly/Y3an

Invite: http://meteoritemen.com/events/meteorite-men-premiere.htm

We will be holding additional screenings of the new episode premieres
on January 27, February 3, February 10, and February 17 at the same
venue, and gem show visitors are enthusiastically invited to attend.

Sky Bar is a large and elegant venue with an astronomy theme, a
telescope on the roof, and it's solar powered too; our new favorite
place in town!

Hope to see some of you there. And I know I owe a lot of you emails.
We've been just a little busy lately, sorry : )

With best wishes,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
http://science.discovery.com/tv/meteorite-men