[meteorite-list] Tucson Group Meteorite Hunt? Warning!

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 1:15:06 +0000

Many thanks Delores for the information that has been a great help in deciding what to do on our visit. Thanks for taking time to get back to me before we leave for Tucson.

Hope all goes well with the event and everyone has a great time that evening.
I look forward to seeing all the photographs and reports.

Best Regards,

Graham