[meteorite-list] "Martian Iron Meteorite" containing fossil BV/HC/RBC.... TOO FUNNY

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:44:03 -0800 (PST)

Helle Listies,

This is the second time I have seen this item being auctioned on eBay

"Martian Iron Meteorite" containing fossil BV/HC/RBC

http://cgi.ebay.com/Martian-Iron-Meteorite-containing-fossil-BV-HC-RBC_W0QQitemZ130359697886QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5a0b21de

I find it hilarious the lengths individuals go through to make a buck these days. The best part of the eBay auction listing is where the individauil states?...

?I recently found many meteorites actually contain fossils of Mars?...

They are from Mars because there are thousands upon thousands of meteorites that possess fossils of mammals. Thousands of mammals could not have lived in asteroids as they needed a complex ecosystem to sustain them, such as water source, vegetation, other smaller animals, etc. So, they must have originated from a planet, not asteroids. Mars, rather than any other planet, is the only possible planet that originated those fossils found in meteorites.?

A good read with your Sunday cartoon funnys, just remember, in the other hand you might have a hot cup of coffee, so dont laugh to hard.

Shawn Alan