[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:38:20 -0800 (PST)

Never heard of him until he was mentioned about his death here on the list... sounded like a great guy. My condolences to his family and closest friends.. RIP Christian.

I thought I'd share this - back in October I visited my uncle (very nice sweet guy) in the nursing home, and showed him some of my meteorites. He was somewhat interested in space, and was very pleased and facinated as he held and looked at them. That was the last time I saw hims.. He passed away peacefully sometime in December.

Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!