[meteorite-list] AD - Tucson is in 2 weeks!!!

From: impactika at aol.com <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:55:58 EST

Hello List members,

In 2 weeks the Tucson Show will be open for business.
Only 2 weeks, and there is still so much to do. So much to pack.

Here are a few highlights of what I will bring with me:

First and foremost: Almahata Sitta, also known as Asteroid 2008 TC3,
discovered by Richard Kowalski (thank you Richard!) and the Catalina Sky Survey,
found in Sudan by Siegfried Haberer (thank you Siegfried!), and now in
Exclusivity in my room in the InnSuites. It has been classified as a ureilite,
but there is much more to it than that, the study continues, now it is being
called "extraordinary" by the experts and compared to Kaidun!.
Just take a look at the Abstract: _http://www.impactika.com/ASitta.pdf_
(http://www.impactika.com/ASitta.pdf)

Also Somervell County, the only pallasite ever found in Texas, newly
cleaned and stabilized. A very special meteorite from the Monnig Collection.

A huge selection of historical, named meteorites. I call them Meteorites
with a pedigree!

And the largest collection of thin-sections in the world! All of ET's
(thank you ET) and mine.

And I am probably forgetting a lot of other great pieces!

See you all very soon in room 230 in the InnSuites (now Hotel Tucson City
Center) in Tucson.
And if you can't wait, you can always contact me by email.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com