[meteorite-list] For Sale, 66-gram Etched Gibeon and 300 gram Campo Del Cielo Iron Meteorites

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:13:11 -0500

Hi Folks!

I have large 300-gram Campo del Cielo iron meteorite available. It
comes with a metal display label and a magnetic display stand. I am
offering this meteorite to my mailing list customers for only $80
shipped (US only - Canada and Overseas will be extra). I have photos
available upon request.

Note - my website is experiencing problems right now and some sections
of my website are not working currently. So please respond to me vial
email.

I also have a beautiful 66-gram etched Gibeon iron that is shaped like
a dagger or obelisk. It has one natural side and the other sides are
brilliantly etched. The piece stands on one end vertically and
displays in several other positions. This piece is striking and the
etch job is top quality. The price is only $100 shipped - under the
going market rate for etched Gibeon, less yet a piece of this high
quality. I have photos available upon request.

Lastly - I received a new shipment of Fulgurites, which are now listed
in the store. In the coming week I will be getting micromounts of Ash
Creek (Texas), Murchison, and Park Forest. Keep an eye on my "Brand
New!" page of my website in the coming days.

Thanks for looking and clear skies!

MikeG