[meteorite-list] WG: Christian

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:32:31 +0100

(From Mike)?
?
I am shocked and saddened by the loss of Christian, a friend who was taken
long before his time.
I met Christian for the first time?at the ?Gifhorn show, like 1997 perhaps
98. He was one of the friendliest people on this planet,
always?smiling, joking, laughing. Never in a hurry, always drinking wine
(among stronger things)?with me?every year in?Ensisheim? until the sun came
up.
?The meteorite world has lost a true friend, and my prayers are for his
family now.
Goodbye Christian, it won't be the same without you.
Michael Farmer