[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

From: impactika at aol.com <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 01:25:06 EST

In a message dated 1/13/2010 10:34:37 PM Mountain Standard Time,
meteoritefinder at yahoo.com writes:
My sincere condolences go out to Christian's family and close ones. It is
very apparent that Christian's kindness and warm personality touched many
lives, and those that were, are better for it. I often thought to myself of the
irony that the English "translation" of his last name could NOT have been
more opposite his true nature. He will truly be missed.

Sincerely,
Robert Woolard

Hello Robert and all,

>From an ancient German French Dictionary I have here, "Anger" meant meadow
or pasture.
A much more peaceful, pleasant, and appropriate meaning.

Maybe someone from across the Atlantic can come up with a better tranlation.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.