[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:34:36 -0800 (PST)

 My sincere condolences go out to Christian's family and close ones. It is very apparent that Christian's kindness and warm personality touched many lives, and those that were, are better for it. I often thought to myself of the irony that the English "translation" of his last name could NOT have been more opposite his true nature. He will truly be missed.

? Sincerely,
? Robert Woolard?