[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:15:10 -0600

 Thank you Anne and Hanno for letting us know about Christian.

He was a great guy and a gentleman. He was one of the first collectors that
I purchased meteorites from and then sold him some of mine. He was always
pleasant and never pushy. My heart goes out to his family. I thought of him
over the holidays and now I think back that it was probably a reminder to
check up on him. I'm sorry I didn't contact him before.

He will be greatly missed. We have lost a great friend and a great
collector.

Brian