[meteorite-list] Collectors wanted in humid areas/// first come first served

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:28:39 -0700

Hi all I have 4 specially coated Brenham pallasite slices. I am
looking for collectors in very high humidity areas who normally might
stay away from pallasites because of their climate. I already have one
headed to Malaysia and would like to have some in other hi humidity
areas. The only condition is that once a month or so for the next year
or so you send me a quick email to let me know if the piece has shown
any rust. These are small slices 10 to 16 grams and will be given to
collectors in high humidity areas who are willing to send me that
email once a month.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com