[meteorite-list] my question

From: abdelfattah gharrad <life19maroc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:06:10 +0000 (GMT)

Salame ya sadiki Nelson,
Iam ok God thanks hope all is ok with you too and yours.
this my meaning:

when the earth and skys were attached (BIG BANG) I thought there was a connection between meteorites bathing in space and this phenomenon it's my thought but there is a relationship. if not what is the origin of these meteorites and what kind of differentiation is based their difference from each other.

Best regards,
Abdelfattah.

--- En date de?: Mar 12.1.10, pinwalla <pinwalla at nep.net> a ?crit?: