[meteorite-list] AD - Chicxulub, Henbury, Bassikounou, Vintage Rock Set, Bilanga, 14KT Gold, MAPS journals, more!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:12:57 -0500

Hi Folks,

I have several new offerings and one gold ring for sale.

Met List members reading this get a 25% discount on all prices listed
on my website. To get the discount, use the coupon code "metlist" at
checkout. Be sure to type the coupon code exactly as it appears here
(minus the quotes) because it is case sensitive. "metlist"

Chicxulub - colorful prehistoric theme Riker box displays. Featuring
KT-boundary micro tektites from the Dreisler collection that were
collected in Beloc Haiti. Own a relic from the day the dinosaurs
died. I only have a very limited number of these displays.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Chicxulub-Tektite-Display--Rare-Dinosaur-Extinction-Relic_1197188.html

Henbury irons - I have 6 small Henbury irons that are uncleaned and
"as found". Sizes range from 3.5 grams up to 8.7 grams. Each comes
with a labelled gemjar.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Henbury-Iron-Meteorite-from-Australia--87-grams-Natural-Patina_1197950.html

Bassikounou - fresh crusted chunks. I have small budget-priced Bassi
specimens ranging from $5 micromounts to larger 6+ gram crusted
fragments. See the following link for an example specimen. The
largest 6+ gram chunk is not listed on my website, contact me for
photos of it.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Bassikounou--Witnessed-Fall-H5-Meteorite--Big-Crusted-Chunk_1197886.html

Vintage 1960 Rock Collector's Set - contains uranium and gold ore
specimens, 24 mounted specimens, book and box.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Vintage-1960-Rocks-Minerals-Set--Uranium-Ore-Gold-Ore-More_1197129.html

I have a big stack of MAPS journals (Meteoritics and Planetary
Science) from 2008 and 2009 - contact me if interested. I'll let them
go for $5 each plus ship - if the buyer takes the whole lot.

Lastly, I have a 14-KT GOLD ring - wedding band. Nice condition.
Weighs 5.14 grams. (.165 troy ounces) - I will sell this ring for cash
or will trade it for meteorites. I prefer falls or rare types.
Contact me and make an offer.

I also have Bilanga micros, UNWA slices, a Rock Rascal vise for
lapidary saws, and some other new items that can be seen here -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/BRAND-NEW_126516/?page1&s=newest

Thanks for looking and clear skies!

MikeG