[meteorite-list] new fall from rich , friday 13 november 2009

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:29:54 +0100

Hi Aziz,

my congratulations to the relentless Moroccan hunters - it seems that they
finally succeeded again. If we take into consideration that this particular
mountainous area is pretty difficult for meteorite-hunting, all the more in
winter, I cannot to otherwise but express my respect.

Please keep us informed.

Best regards,

Matthias B.