[meteorite-list] Clouds Jamboree Gem and Mineral Show

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:43:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

For those who may be headed through Southern Nevada on their way to the Tuscon show, the Cloud Jamboree Gem and Mineral show in beautiful and friendly Laughlin will be going all month. The weather is gorgeous in the upper 60's and low 70's under sunny blue skies. Clean hotel rooms can be had for as low as $20.00/night during the week and $30.00/night on the weekends.

Here is the link:
http://www.cloudsjamboree.com/

Be sure to let me know if you will be passing this way. I will be headed to Tucson on the 29th and return home early for the best Super Bowl parties I have ever attended if last year was any indication.

Best Regards,

Adam