[meteorite-list] [AD] Massive 40% Off Sale - Rare and Fabulous Meteorites

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:52:05 -0700

Dear Listees:

I have some rare and very high quality meteorites available for sale
at massive discounts, for a very limited time. These are excellent
specimens and include the following:

Cape York stellar etched part slice 145.0 grams
Sahara 97072 Enstatite chondrite
NWA 1222 Enstatite chondrite full slice 149.2 grams
Dhofar 700 Diogenite, whole stone 18 grams
Seymchan extraordinary giant slice with inclusions and some olivine --
spectacular and over 50 lbs!
Zacatecas large slice
Boxhole unusually large individual
NWA 1182 howardite
NWA 1914 howardite end cut with great fusion crust
NWA 2871 lodranite
Renfrow gorgeous large full slice 1,188 grams
DAG 1037 Martian basaltic shergotitte, lovely complete slice at less
than $400/gram
Dhofar 125 Acapulcoite full slice 125.5 grams

And several more:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-special-sale-page.htm

These great sale prices are for a VERY limited time! Sorry no trades,
no payment plans. 40%-off prices are good for immediate sale only. I'm
at my desk now so give a call if you want one : )

Thanks for looking and all the best from sunny Tucson,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com
www.twitter.com/meteoritemen