[meteorite-list] Hole in Red Rock Lounge Roof Still a Mystery?????

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:28:18 -0800 (PST)

I agree that any hole in a roof is worth checking out.

I have heard of rocks stuck in aircraft tires letting loose when they retract their landing gear. This is just one of many ways an object can come out of the sky.

We had a weird incident returning from the new years celebration in Las Vegas yesterday. We were driving home in Zann's Spyder roadster and were drenched with what I hope was water. Luckily we had the convertible top up as the weather was good enough to have it down. The interesting thing was that there was not a cloud in the sky and we were in the middle of the desert on our way back to Laughlin.

Some things just can't be explained.

Best Regards,

Adam