[meteorite-list] Scalecubes.com

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:35:22 -0800 (PST)

Mine came in yesterday!

Must say they truly are amazing Jeff!
Really great, can't believe how heavy they are, and the letters are so clean a crisp, I highly recommend them to everybody!
Whats really cool about them is that they have just the slightest magnetic field with north and south poles.
Thank you so much for providing the meteorite community with these excellent, affordable tools and collectible ones at that!

Have a Great Day!
John Higgins
IMCA # 9822