[meteorite-list] Question

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:03:47 +0100

Hi Pete,

For more details on Maximilian 1st, see here:

http://www.luminarium.org/encyclopedia/emperormaximilian.htm

The episode of his venue to Ensisheim to inquire
about the famous "stone that fell from the skies"
is not mentioned, probably considered as a detail
in regard with all the other (more important ?) emperor's achievements.
But what Gary had summarized in one of his replies is correct.

This being, if your question is related to the
"King of the last Ensisheim meteorite show" (June
2009), it must be....either Alain Carion (who
received the "Golden Meteorite medal" for his
life achievements related to meteorites)
or...Perhaps the dino who is watching him from behind.
See the site of Hanno Strufe, page 1, picture 8, here:

>http://www.strufe.net/0334af9a5a0cf8e1d/0334af9c3213d0302/0334af9c3213de407/index.php

>BTW the next show edition (11th in a row) is
>scheduled June 19 and 20, 2010 (this to answer
>regular off list questions asking for the next show dates)

Happy New Year to everybody!
I wish you all to hear one day some strange noise
(whiiizzz + booomm) and then to find some strange
hot and smelly piece of "ugly rock" in your back yard.
But if you don't, keep faith!
Or, at least, never loose your meteorite passion!
This will keep you happy and in good health,
something that is always implicit in the New Year wishes...

Zelimir (the 256th and thus the very last in
Capt. Blood's list of "Met Friends Page")