[meteorite-list] AD - A lot of new Thin-Sections

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:28:12 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, Impactika at aol.com <Impactika at aol.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>?
> I hope everybody had nice holidays and weekends and made it
> back home. Here
> skiers are slowly sliding down the mountains and into town.
> Yes, it is
> snowing. Again.

Hi Anne,
looking forward to seeing you again and visiting your room at The Show just a few weeks from now.

More of an enticement than "rubbing it in", it was 70F (21C) here today in sunny Tucson. We had all of our doors and windows open and the cats were enjoying the light breeze and all the interesting scents that wafted in on them.

:)

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net