[meteorite-list] 2 freebies and odds and ends (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:05:18 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list.I decided to do this one post,because of after christmas and new years clean up's. All?40 tektites have finally been all sent out to all who chimed in.I only?had 34 responses so some of you got an extra tektite. Also Today I have 2 freebies to help clean up some clutter around here.I have a 30 gram unclassified stone slice with crust on top and I am also givaing away one of joe's meteorwrongs.It is a 75 gram endcut.I could not sell it,so it will go to a good home.Free shipping for these 2 items as usual.4 weeks till tucson.It would be nice to know who is all going.Have a great day.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/