[meteorite-list] Russian Spacecraft May Knock Away Asteroid

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 23:25:50 -0800

I've always wondered about this method. Suppose the Russians, or anybody for that matter, hits the asteroid but just makes it worse. Suppose the missile knocks it off course but it comes back sooner and is really going to hit the Earth. Suppose there are tiny people living on Apophis and they discover we are shooting at them and they decide to shoot back?

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2009/December/Russian-Spacecraft-May-Knock-Away-Asteroid/

I've been watching The Twilight Zone marathon the last few days and am very tired. Good night and Happy New Year to all.

Carl