[meteorite-list] 2010 Goodies - Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 18:39:51 -0500

Dear List Members,

Bringing in the New Year, I would like to draw your attention to my eBay
auctions ending tomorrow (Sunday, January 3, 2010). As anticipated during
the holiday weekend, most of my 16 meteorite auctions are still at their
opening offer of just 99 cents. I would encourage anyone who is interested
in 'less than cost' Planetaries, Achondrites and other Desirable meteorites
to check out what I have to offer.

Also included in these auctions is a highly collectible Park Forest "Garza
Impact Artifact Kit" from the most famous Park Forest Hammer Stone, "The
Garza Stone" (actual micro sample from the Garza Stone included!).

To see all that is ending, please click here:

I wish Everyone a Wonderful start to the New Year!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection