[meteorite-list] Ash Creek House hitter Entire HAMMER STONE

From: Mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:30:39 -0500

Hi Michael, Fare thee well in the New Year.

With reverence towards the enduring patience of the Angel that
enlightens
the rarest amongst us, I would more easily believe that neither of the
Southerners would lie than that Cap'n Blood would not muck it up. You
certainly are not to deny whatever you cannot account for. I salute you
with respect due all list members.