[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - January 1, 2010

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:04:31 -1000

Bravo on another wonderful RFSPoD Michael! And congratulations to Geoff and Lisa Marie for receiving their BC stones from Canada. However with all due respect to Geoff, Lisa Marie and Michael, I would like to point out that although I cannot be sure it was the first Buzzard Coulee in the USA, the Big Kahuna's 60.32g double oriented specimen is certainly the first one in Hawaii (thanks to Murray Paulson), and featured in the November 14th RFSPoD:

http://www.rocksfromspace.org/November_14_2009.html

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
gary