[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens:Alternate Approach

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:35:22 EST

>>I, like Arnaud, photograph and record the weight of all specimens. <<

This is exactly what I do. The title of my file is simply, "George Zay
Meteorites". I usually keep 4 to 6 photos of each meteorite from various
angles and perspectives. I number each photograph in sequence. For example, I
list my NWA 2932 as such, "102.5 gram NWA 2932 #1" or #2, #3 etc. The
numerical sequence scheme also designates that my best photo is also #1 and on
up.
GeoZay