[meteorite-list] [More Loaded] NEW Ungrouped Achondrite - NWA 5297

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 20:46:34 -0500

Dear List Members,

To my surprise and dismay to a few eBay watchers, all but one of the NWA
5297 specimens sold out so far so I loaded the rest that I have above
1/4-gram in case you were interested in one of these Ungrouped Achondrites!
One 1/2-gram piece has two large metal grains!

Looks like I priced this unique meteorite aggressively low! :-)

Thank you to everyone who has purchased some of these, I appreciate it!

Greg