[meteorite-list] Tsunami alert

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:37:39 -0500 (EST)

Hey Gary, Matthew, Dirk, Darren and any others living in the predicted path of the tsunami,

Why fight the highways and byways? If you, or a friend, has a decent sport fishing boat, or a cat, stock it with beer and pretzels and park a mile, or so off shore and watch the action. Your only physical effect would be your GPS showing you went up and down a few feet.
Don't have a boat? You shouldn't have any problem getting a bunch of the panic stricken to cough up the dough to charter one. Think of the wahines!

Guido