[meteorite-list] AD- New Items added to site!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 21:01:22 -0700

Hello to Everyone!

  First I want to say it was great meeting a lot of you at the Tucson
Show. The Tucson show is an experience one never forgets. (and maybe
even misses a little once it's over!)

  We have been working on adding some great new items to our website,
and I wanted to invite everyone to take a look. We have added a
stunning Glorieta Pallasite Slice; Imilac; Brahin; to name a few of
the pallasites; a Murchison, Pena Blanca Springs, several NWA's, and
many other wonderful specimens.

Here is a link to the new stuff:

http://kdmeteorites.com/whatsnew.html

  Keith has done a spectacular job of getting pictures that truly show
what the meteorites look like. If I had to take the pics, we'd be in
trouble!

  I hope everyone is having a great evening!

Cheers
Dana

--
KD Meteorites