[meteorite-list] PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF CHONDRITES -STUDYING METEORITE FALLS USING. DOPPLER WEATHER RADAR

From: Fries, Marc D <Marc.D.Fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:36:10 -0800

Howdy

   I'm glad y'all are enjoying the abstract. I've been looking forward to
that one, and I'm actually working on the poster to go with it as I sit
here. I'll add another one to Rob's list - Portales Valley shows up in data
from multiple radars, although they are all at extended range and short on
detail.
   I'm glad to see the run-down of y'all's contributions to this stuff as
well. Rob didn't mention it but he's the one who first noticed the Park
Forest radar detection, and I'm glad to see this sort of "stone soup" effort
overall. The more meteorites we can get in out of the rain, the better.

Cheers,
Marc Fries