[meteorite-list] Fund raising meteorite sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:33:54 -0800 (PST)

Hey, hope everyone is having a great day.

I am needing to raise funds to secure the building for the museum, I am currently about $1500 short of the amount needed for the lease.
I have some really nice material listed on ebay for sale, at great prices.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Several ultra rare meteorites with museum provenance/labels are available.
Samples include:
Karoonda
Juvinas
Siena

also, 149g Howardite for less then $15 per gram with free express shipping.

As always, I can offer better prices on sales completed off ebay.
Thanks for looking!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682