[meteorite-list] La Grange - Information Sought

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:02:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Matt,

I am just out side of of Cincinnati OH. on the Kentucky-Indiana borader.

If you go to this web-site, it will show all 27 meteorites found in Kentucky and all the info. about it!

http://kgs.uky.edu/kgsweb/olops/pub/kgs/sp01_12.pdf

If this does not work (it should) just type in "unbroken meteorites rough
draft" in yahoo! That is what came up when I typed meteorites found in Kentucky. It is a PDF file full of great meteorite info.

Good Luck,

Dave