[meteorite-list] Microscope search

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:32:43 -0800 (PST)

Some of the folks on the Paleolist have recommended the Celestron and Dino-micro scopes in the links below. They appear to be very well suited for low power images at a reasonable price:

http://www.celestron.com/c3/product.php?CatID=81&ProdID=557

YouTube videos

http://tinyurl.com/ydbgx57

http://www.youtube.com/user/DinoMicro#p/u/4/HpqCR4SnEgo

I was not aware of these and think they would be great for both a beginner and a more advanced person.

Dave

Dave