[meteorite-list] Non magnetic meteorites

From: dave carothers <carothersdl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:24:20 -0500

Ken

You ask: "Can anyone explain this dogged type thinking? That the owner's
rock HAS TO BE a meteorite despite the fact that every expert contacted has
told them differently. I just don't understand the thinking but I want
to."

I can only reply that people who think like this have rocks in their heads.

Regards,

Dave