[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" episode 5 video

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:00:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,
?
Here is a link to Meteorite Men, episode 05 for those who haven't seen this one. I tried to look for episodes 2,3,4 but can only find 1 and 5. In this episode Sonny is a guest on the show and presents his Moapa Valley?CM1 meteorite, valued at $700,000. I am?wondering how much the Paris?CM?meteorite would bring in this market for the fact its the only CM meteorite to?exists, now that's a rare find.
?
Lastly, after watching this episode I could see why alot of numbers $$$?were thrown?around this episode?because half of the episode showed Steve, Geoffrey, and Sonny repetitively picking up weathered old meteorite fragments over and over on the dry lake bed in AZ. But again, I did enjoy the episode and at the end when Steve and Geoffrey go to ASU to get the classification done on the meteorites that?they found on the dry lake bed. Thank you Meteorite Men.
?
Shawn Alan
?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nvnyl9