[meteorite-list] Ad: Incredible Esquel slice for sale

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:22:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello List,
I am selling my 180 gram Esquel, pallasite, slice. It is an incredible slice measuring 170mm X 148mm, that is in a natural form not cut down into a rectangle, square, or triangle. This specimen has a high percentage of olivine thus creating such large surface area. Accompanying this will be my collection label, as well as Bob Haag's and a display stand. In discussing Esquel with Bob Haag before the Tucson show he stated that he is almost out of Esquel material that he is selling, making this a great purchase with potential for value increase. If you have any questions or need a photo please let me know. The price of this specimen is $16/gram, probably cheaper than it has been offered publicly in years.

Take Care and Thanks,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven