[meteorite-list] For those with Yahoo trouble (Was "Forwarded post from Chicago Steve Arnold")

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:18:07 -0800 (PST)

Hey Steve and all with yahoo.? When you reply or compose a message, look next to the "subject" section and you will either see "Rich Text" or "Plain Text".

If it says "Plain Text", it means you are composing your message in HTML (Rich Text).? Click on "Plain Text" (and "Rich Text" will be displayed).? When you see "Rich Text", it means you are composing your message in "Plain Text" and your message will make it to the list.

The bad thing about Yahoo is that if you receive a message in HTML and reply or forward it, that will change?your default email to HTML.? So before posting, you should really check what mode you are in.? This feature bugs me...? Outlook doesn't have this problem, but I'm often away from my home PC and sometimes forget to check it...

I hope this helps!

Mark B.
Vail, AZ

P.S.
I left the main Tucson show about 7:30 tonight (with a little tear in my eye...).?? It all started to sink in...? o(:?-/)?? o(;?-D)