[meteorite-list] Almahatta Sitta wanted.

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:49:22 -0800 (PST)

Hey Count.

Seigfried Haberer, who originally exported the only specimens available to the collector market (and almost all scientific research for that matter) and Anne Black are the only sources of this material right now. I don't think any dealers have purchased any more than enough for their personal collections, but I may be wrong.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography