[meteorite-list] Seeking info on the Salla Meteorite

From: Pekka Savolainen <nuuska_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:13:20 +0200

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/docs/mb31.pdf

Jarmo Moilanens english site seem to be under construction,
but at least you can find some pics from the finnish site.

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/docs/mb31.pdf

http://www.somerikko.net/meteoriitit/salla.html

Think, Jarmo may have also the english site, so you can ask
it from him, if you don?t get it, just ask a translation from me.

take care,

pekka s

--
Pekka Savolainen