[meteorite-list] Mark Bostick?

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:42:31 -0700

Hi Walter,

Last I heard was that Mark had to pull out of meteorites to care for
someone, an elderly parent or sibling maybe.

Oh, by the way, when you mentioned your three year accident
anniversary, I thought I'd tell you that before the accident, I bought
a smooth oriented Sikhote-Alin from your collection. After the
accident, I thought of sending it back to you, but instead I put it in
my center desk drawer. Whenever I needed a pen I opened the drawer,
saw the SA and thought about you and your daughter.

I think we both had and raised our kids while on this List, and I
remember discussion child rearing with you back at the turn of the
century. Our daughters are about the same age, and if you and your
daughter no longer need my daily drawer thoughts, I'd be happy to send
the SA to your daughter to continue her meteorite collecting.

Best,

Martin