[meteorite-list] Tucson show on facebook

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 17:34:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear list members,
i have seen many great pics of the Tucson show on facebook than i did on here, I'm very thankful to John Hamphries and Gary Fujuhara who took us to Tucson and showed us some moments they have lived, like
Mike farmare's material, michael blood auction, the material that is going arround there, persons I have dealt with and never seen their faces, i have seen a pic of my bro Said haddany, awsome, i have to say you have great times and enjoy! let's share it someday!

Facebook did better than met list!

I'm getting new material, slices, individuals, wholesale, whatever you want! just get ready!

Rock on!

Aziz

saffron guy (my new name)