[meteorite-list] Tucson 2010: Meet Chris Cokinos Tomorrow! "Fallen Sky"

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:24:53 -0700

Dear Listees:

I am thrilled to announce that Chris Cokinos, author of my favorite
meteorite book, "The Fallen Sky," will be doing a book signing in our
room tomorrow afternoon. We have a tentative time of 2 pm and will
confirm that later. The signing will take place in Anne's and my
showroom -- 230 at the InnSuites / Hotel Tucson City Center.

Chris is a fascinating and engaging writer and speaker, and I know you
will enjoy meeting him. He will also have copies of "The Fallen Sky"
for sale.

My review of Chris' book:

http://tucsoncitizen.com/lizard/2009/07/25/contemplating-mysteries-of-the-universe-in-the-fallen-sky/

Don't miss this opportunity to say hello to one of our nation's finest
contemporary science/literature writers.

Our room location:

http://www.aerolite.org/events/tucson/tucson-meteorite-dealer.htm

Hope to see you there.

Geoff N.